- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Identify, analyze, prioritize and budget IT from a strategic point of view.
- Develop and implement management strategy in order to adapt the cultural change of IT implementation.
- Understand the importance of IT Architecture development and IT portfolio as a whole.
- Innovate through creativity in building a strategic Corporate IT Architecture.
- Apply various techniques in research and process re-engineering.
- Gain an invaluable insight and knowledge essential to IT and Business alignment.
- Advance the knowledge in improving the Corporate IT portfolio independent of vendor
- Business Process Consultants
- Software Architects
- Solution Architects
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Directors / Head of Business Units
- IT Consultants
- IT Master Plan Fundamental
- IT Master Plan Framework
- Developing Enterprise Information Strategy
- Business and IT Alignment
- Creative Modeling
- Business Process Innovation
- Analysis Business Model Analysis
- Application Architecture & Portfolio Development
- Data-Information Architecture Development
- Technology Architecture Development: Network & Infrastructure
- Change Management
- Developing Implementation Strategy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Roadmap Implementation
- Case Studies: Education, Banking, Energy or Government, etc