IT Master Plan is one of the key enablers to business success. Implement a business driven IT Architecture plan that aligns with the needs of your organization is therefore critical. This training is designed to help you think through your priorities in order to map the IT strategic initiatives to the goals and core values of organization as well as apply a continuous improvement process to monitor and update the IT Architecture plan. These planning processes will help minimize technology-related crises, optimize resource allocation, manage change, and increase the ROI as a whole.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Identify, analyze, prioritize and budget IT from a strategic point of view.
- Develop and implement management strategy in order to adapt the cultural change of IT implementation.
- Understand the importance of IT Architecture development and IT portfolio as a whole.
- Innovate through creativity in building a strategic Corporate IT Architecture.
- Apply various techniques in research and process re-engineering.
- Gain an invaluable insight and knowledge essential to IT and Business alignment.
- Advance the knowledge in improving the Corporate IT portfolio independent of vendor
- Business Process Consultants
- Software Architects
- Solution Architects
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Directors / Head of Business Units
- IT Consultants
- IT Master Plan Fundamental
- IT Master Plan Framework
- Developing Enterprise Information Strategy
- Business and IT Alignment
- Creative Modeling
- Business Process Innovation
- Analysis Business Model Analysis
- Application Architecture & Portfolio Development
- Data-Information Architecture Development
- Technology Architecture Development: Network & Infrastructure
- Change Management
- Developing Implementation Strategy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Roadmap Implementation
- Case Studies: Education, Banking, Energy or Government, etc