Duration: 3 Days
Classroom – Public and In House Training
Closed book multiple choice (English)
ITIL is the world’s most popular framework for IT service management (ITSM). The ITIL 4 Foundation syllabus is the first of the new ITIL 4 modules to be released by AXELOS. It offers a more holistic perspective of ITSM compared to ITIL V3, as well as several new tools and concepts
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
ITIL 4 has been designed to help organizations address the complexities of the modern digital environment.
This course is aimed at entry-level IT professionals who require a basic understanding of ITIL or would like to progress to higher levels of the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The purpose of this ITIL 4 Foundation course is to introduce candidates to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in ITIL 4 and to fully prepare candidates to move on to the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) or ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) modules.
This course is ideal for anyone looking to begin a career in ITSM, or build on their knowledge using one of the world’s most highly recognized ITSM standards.
The course consists of 7 modules:
- Intro: An Introduction to the ITIL 4 Framework (includes lesson plan and case study)
- Module 1: The key Concepts of Service Management
- Module 2: The Guiding Principles (including quiz and assignment)
- Module 3: The Four Dimensions of Service Management (including quiz)
- Module 4: Service Value System (including quiz and assignment)
- Module 5: The Service Value Chain(including quiz)
- Module 6: Purpose and Key Terms(including quiz)
- Module 7: Understanding the 7 ITIL Practices
This course has been accredited by PEOPLECERT, which is licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
IS THERE AN EXAM?
There is a closed-book, multiple-choice exam with 40 questions and a duration of 60 minutes. The pass mark is 65% (26 questions out of 40).
The test can be taken online at any time via PEOPLECERT. Candidates will require a webcam and microphone.