CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
This program also prepares the participants for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) examination, owned and maintained by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2®. Successful completion of this program requires the participants to complete all required assignments and self-study.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- How to identify and correctly answer the five types of CISSP hard questions
- Techniques for committing key facts and figures to memory for test
- Critical test-taking tips and study techniques for the CISSP exam
- Proven techniques for scoring well on the CISSP exam
- Key aspects of Security Policy development and Security Management
CISSP Program is beneficial to Security Consultant, Security Analyst, Security/ Manager, Security Systems Engineer, IT Director/Manager, Chief Information Security Officer, Security Auditor, Director of Security, Security Architect and Network Architect.
Participants are required to have minimum of five years of cumulative paid full time work experience in two or more of the eight domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Communications and Network Security